Tuesday, August 21, 2007

STIR FIRE and CHOPSTICKS








Brian and Aidan volunteered to cook dinner over the weekend. Brian made fried rice and kung pao (or General Tso's - I'm not sure which, it was yummy either way) chicken, and Aidan assisted him in prepping the Crab Rangoon. Here are a few pics of Aidan showing off his culinary skills and of Preston mastering the chopsticks.

The dinner was fabulous and fun, but it might be the last time I agree to an "I'll cook and you clean" proposal. Just as the last rangoons were leaving the skillet, Brian bumped it and grease spilled all over the burner...instant pyrotechnics! Lucky for him, he married a woman with experience in grease fires.


Here are a few pics of Aidan showing off his culinary skills and Preston mastering the chopsticks. Also, the aftermath of the fireworks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is cool.....thanks..BDB

Anonymous said...

Have enjoyed all the updates. What fun! Even the disasters (fire) are funny from my perspective. I'm sure the reaction would have been different in person. bb